

I know, I know...its been almost 4 months since our last post. We've been so busy with school and work that we haven't had a chance to post. We promise to post more especially over the holidays. Having said that, here's a couple of holiday posts that you might enjoy. Emily has really started walking in the past week. She walks now more than she crawls. She's talking a lot but no real words yet. I'm sure they're coming soon and then we won't be able to keep her quiet! Emily loves the stairs and she heads straight for them anytime she gets a chance. She's wearing her Thanksgiving outfit and showing off for the crowd. Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Hope all of you had a very Happy Thanksgiving!! It looks like your Little Turkey is really on the move!!
Love you and see you soon!
Post a Comment