Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Happenings at The White House
I generally leave the blogging to Donald; however, for the moment at least, I have a few moments of quiet time and thought I'd post a few pictures of our latest activities. Sorry it has been such a long time since we've last posted but life is generally hectic around here. Emily is becoming such a character and is such a joy to have around each day. She has really started talking around the clock and Donald and I have lots of fun trying to translate her toddler-speak. We've recently graduated to a big-girl bed - more on that below! We've also posted some pictures of our trip to The Place to Play (an inflatable playground) in Newnan and the Hopewell Methodist Church's pumpkin patch. We can't believe how much she's growing and learning every day. Hope you enjoy these pictures!
Emily loves the babies she got for her birthday and enjoys putting them to bed in Mommy's bed.
After an unfortunate "climbing out of the crib at 3:00 am" incident, we booked it to Babies R Us and invested in a toddler bed. She's adjusted pretty well and is channeling Abby Williams by insisting on fifteen stuffed animals in the bed before she can sleep!
Donald and Emily in the ball pit at The Place to Play. She didn't want to leave the ball pit to explore any of the other play possibilities.
Taking a run down the slide with Mommy. We discovered pretty quickly that it's not the other kids that she needed protection from - it's the parents of the other children!
Emily chose this pumpkin at the pumpkin patch to bring home with her. I fear that it will go rotten before we can get it away from her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's my beautiful other daughter as Abby refers to her! I have missed her so much with this new job. She is growing up and changing so fast! Lots of Love! A,A and G
Post a Comment