Just wanted to add in a few fun random pictures that we took this weekend. I have been dragging my feet about taking Emily to get her 2 year old pictures taken, but I console myself by thinking that we take lots of pictures of her every day. I promise to take her before she turns three, anyway. Hope you enjoy these!
A sweet picture of Daddy's girl on her way to have pictures made with Santa (aka-Granddaddy). All she can talk about is a "Dora bicycle." I'll probably have to get up a four in the morning on the day after Thanksgiving to find one! Then again, we have a direct link to the big guy - check out www.santainatlanta.com for details!
A friend snapped this picture of us at the Northgate game this Friday. Emily loved the cheerleaders and loved climbing the bleachers even more. However, she loved her mittens the most and almost had to sleep with them that night. I outwitted her by offering her cookies in bed. Sugar for mittens - a good trade!
We caught Emily feeding TC treats on Saturday morning. I don't know how long this had been going on before I caught them, but it's safe to assume it was for an extended period. If I had taken a picture five seconds later, it would show TC throwing up an entire can of cat treats. The joys of toddlers and cats...
For whatever reason, Emily decided on Sunday morning that she needed to take a nap with all of her animals...underneath the living room rug. We really do have blankets for her bed. She just prefers the soft feel of wool next to her skin at naptime.Have a great week!
2 comments:
Great photos Donald! The nap under the rug photo is priceless!
Very Cute!! I agree the nap under the rug IS priceless. What a little personality she has! Hope to see you all soon!!
Post a Comment