I am blessed to live in a household of adventurous eaters. Emily was spooning down the baby spinach while other children her age were flinging it against the wall; Donald and I had wild boar the last time we went out for a big night on the town. Today's snack time was no exception. Emily loves black olives. I think it's part of her White family genetics. Black olives are a staple at all White family gatherings and Emily really enjoys them. They're delicious, plus fun to eat - they make a really satisfying pop when you suck them off the ends of your fingers!
Hope your snack time is this exciting!
2 comments:
Wow, black olives!! Ethan's doing some better with his eating, but I don't see him taking down any black olives any time soon. Love the picture and Emily's expression :) Very Cute!
She is REALLY a product of the both of YOU! I could not love her anymore if she were mine....well, she is mine one night a week!
Post a Comment