Monday, May 26, 2008

Yarrrrr!

Before heading to the Blounts for a Memorial cookout, Emily and I played pirates for most of the day with a stash of Mardi Gras beads that she pilfered from our friends Rhonda and Adrian. We had a great time hiding our treasure all over the house and using a map to find it and dig it up. I snapped these pictures after her nap. Isn't her hair a hoot? She looks kind of Rastafarian in this dress with her big wild head. It was so wild that I had to slick it back in a ponytail to go to the Blounts. Every day with Emily's hair is some kind of adventure! Pay close attention to her necklaces - one of them is Donald's flash drive with all of his doctoral work on it. Should we keep that in a safer place?





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think she may have been a gypsy in her former life....I am ready for you to go back to school because I only see her for a minute here and a minute there... Please help with the job issue...Mucha gracias