The third was great, but the fourth was great, too! We spent the afternoon grilling out, eating, and moving furniture at Mim and Papa's house. Say goodbye to theatre seating in the living room! Then we journeyed home for an afternoon rollup. I am so thankful that Emily still loves her afternoon nap because I generally need one myself. I love to curl up in the recliner with her and take a snooze - along with whatever animals she brings along. Later in the evening we drove down to the square for the annual fireworks extravaganza at the Blount house. Mim, Papa, Amy, and Abby came along this year and the girls had a tremendous time chasing each other around the yard and watching the fireworks. Abby gave Emily a good lesson on the meaning of Independence Day. They were both cheering "We're celebrating America's independence from the Brittish!" while the fireworks were going off. Emily zonked out on the way home - she was so exhausted and it was a really late night for her. I think Abby was equally tired out. Hope all of you had a happy Fourth!
Loving the Fourth of July cupcakes

Loving the Fourth of July cupcakesShe got a little singed with the sparklers and decided she just wanted to be a spectator.








No comments:
Post a Comment