Can you believe it? Emily started kindergarten this week. I am so excited to have her at school with me each day. There have been some tears - apparently, she dislikes PE much the same way Mommy did at her age - but overall, she loves her teachers and enjoys spending time with her friends. So far, her favorite things to do are go to music and art class; however, after her first class visit to the library next week, I'm hoping that she'll add library time to that list! We've almost finished one full week of school and if she's as tired as I am, she's gotta be exhausted! Enjoy the pictures!
Posing in her newest rock star shirt with Peace and Wolfie before leaving the house. They go with us to school each day and spend the day in my office.

Big girl with the backpack!

Snuggling with Curious George in the library before heading to class

Fortunately, Daddy was able to come with us on her first day of school.

She still has sleepy eyes! So early....

So much for naptime at school. She fell asleep in the car clutching Wolfie and her new pencil case and slept for over an hour when we got home. She would have slept longer but I made her get up. To let you in on a little secret....I took a nap, too! Wish I could have one during the day!
1 comment:
I miss EE White. Mornings here are not the same. I do not have her sweet little face getting on to me for not cleaning up. Can't she just go on and join the circus? It would be much easier. We can't wait for our party on Friday. We love you, Emily!
Post a Comment