What a wonderful day! I think we all agreed that this was a pretty spectacular Christmas. And to top it all off - snow on Christmas Day! Emily slept in on Christmas and didn't get up until nearly 9:00. Why doesn't this happen any other day? I had time to get in a cup of coffee and some quiet time before the Christmas madness began and Donald had time to get the ham into the oven, plus bake the breakfast sausage balls. Notice that I am conspicuously absent from any kitchen preparations. I think I'll let the pictures speak for themselves! Merry Christmas!


Santa knows about the popularity of peace signs.


I love how nosy the cats are.

Gotta have candy money on Christmas!



Her stuffed turtle!


iCarly books!

Love the cool look that she's giving the camera

The cats loved their new mice from Emily - courtesy of the Secret Santa Shop.


I've posted a picture of myself with no makeup. Can you believe it?

Yum!

Hard at work decorating her new purse. Yep, that's a pomegranate by her foot. Santa knows what she likes.

Trying out the new WiiDraw.

Christmas at the White House! I love brown paper.

Playing the Wii with all her new friends around her.

Favorite new Christmas ornaments

I love the ornaments that she made at school this year!

A gift from a parent - Emily loves it!


Helping Cici open her present. She was very excited about all the gifts she picked out for everyone!

New Twinkletoe boots!

What could Papa's surprise be?

Beds for the babies that match the beds he made for them! Too bad he had to sacrifice the end of one of his fingers to make them!

Loving their special gift.

Emily and Star are tucked in for the night.
1 comment:
Amanda you should not worry about no make up. You are BEAUTIFUL even without it!
Post a Comment