Friday, October 07, 2011

More from Callaway!

I think we spent three weekends in a row visiting Callaway Gardens and have throughly enjoyed ourselves every time.  There's always something new to see or do down there.  We always visit the butterfly center because that's Emily's favorite spot.  She has a really good knack for getting the butterflies to land on her.  We met several lovely butterflies, a turtle, a lizard, and a not-so-lovely snake curled up in the falls beside the chapel.  Watch your toes if you plan on going wading there!
Dr. Doolittle



An organist was performing a concert on the day we visited.  You could hear the music all throughout the Azalea Bowl  Incredible!


Mr. Snake was curled up just a few feet away.  I wondered why Donald was in such a hurry to get out of there!


Walking through the Azalea Bowl after a great picnic lunch

Very cool in her faux Ray-Bans.  I had a pair just like them in high school.

No comments: