Monday, December 19, 2011

Lucky #13

Today is our 13th wedding anniversary!  Can't believe it's been that long - we seem to have only meet each other yesterday!  Some might say we rushed it - after all, Donald proposed to me on our second date - but things seem to have worked out pretty well!  Not to be trite and cliche, but I really did marry my best friend.  Much love to you, Dr. White, on our anniversary!  Thanks for cooking such a delicious dinner - and cleaning it up while I blogged!  Hope you enjoy this blast from the past! Now as I look over these pictures, I realize that there's a smudge on my scanner.  Am I going to rescan all these pictures? Not on your life!  Makes me appreciate digital photography even more!
 One of my favorites

 How old were we all again?



 I think they were getting ready to sing.
This picture (lipstick grin and all) has been on my nightstand for 13 years now.

No comments: