Donald had a meeting to attend in Atlanta this week, so the girls and I decided to spend a little quality time at the Aquarium while he spent some quality time in the boardroom (bored room?). Either way, we got the best end of the deal. We had a great time visiting all the exhibits and even got to see otter feeding time, which included lots of funny tricks. Donald finished up with his meeting just in time to pick us up at the curb and drive us home to make pizza for dinner. Lucky guy!
 |
| First thing they wanted to visit were the touch tanks. |
 |
| I love her scrunchy face in this picture! |
 |
| Couldn't resist taking a picture of the typo on the piranha sign. How sad am I? But don't they have spellcheck somewhere? |
No comments:
Post a Comment