Tuesday, July 17, 2012

World of Coke

Donald and I took the girls to the World of Coke this summer.  They had never visited there before and we had a great time checking out all the new attractions they've added.  I remember going to visit the old location when I was younger and they've really made lots of improvements.  They really enjoyed the 4D theater (except for the part where the dragonfly stung us all in the back!) and had a great time tasting different Coke products from around the world - except for the Beverly, which is just disgusting for those of you who've never tried it (see Emily's face below for more details).  We nearly didn't get to do this, as water service to the museum and other parts of Atlanta was out when we first arrived.  Thankfully, it was restored before we left because the main thing the girls wanted to do was taste all the Coke!

The girls loved him but I think he's just creepy.


Visiting the new vault where the Coke recipe is (reportedly) stored

Old fashioned soda fountain



Beverley!  She had to drink cups of regular Coke just to get the taste out of her mouth!

No comments: