Our school's annual Jingle Bell Trail 5K run had a record number of runners this year - over 900! I'm proud to say that two of those runners live at the White House. Don't get too excited - Donald and Emily ran the 1 mile race while I stayed inside and handed out race packets to runners. I did get to slip out to see them take off at the finish line. In the ten years that I've worked at my school, I've never actually run the race because I'm inside working - and because I don't run. Emily had a great time running her first race and actually wants to train for the 5K next year. The weather was great, Santa stopped by for a visit, and a good race was had by all. Come run with us next year!
 |
| Wolfie came to the race, too! |
 |
| Emily and her sweet teacher |
 |
| Ready to run! |
 |
| All finished and ready for breakfast! |
1 comment:
Hooray! Thought these long holidays would allow time for some new posts. Awesome!
Post a Comment