I promised snow pictures and here they are! We had a wonderful snow day together, despite getting off to a rocky start. I had to cancel out on a baby shower at the last minute because of the weather but did get to spend a fun day outside with Emily. And an added bonus...I discovered she loves cucumber sandwiches. I originally made them for the shower but they turned into a great post-playtime snack. Her bug boots from Aunt Amy and Uncle Lane came in especially helpful, though we had to let her wear them on the wrong feet so that they wouldn't fall off. Desperate times call for desperate measures! Hope you enjoy the pictures of our snowy day and that you are bundled up somewhere warm tonight!
1 comment:
Um,I thought that a snowman only had 2 arms, what was that? An alien? We had such a great time playing in the snow with you! Emily looks sooo big. You are the best! We love you! A,a, and g and mimi and papa
Post a Comment