Friday, July 11, 2008

Pizza Party

Tonight we made pizza together for supper and had a great time making a huge mess in the kitchen! Emily and Donald went to the grocery store this afternoon to pick out everything while I went shopping with Mimi. When they got home, we all went to work. Donald and Emily were in charge of the pizza while I manned the camera (most of you know that I am not much help in the kitchen!). She loved rolling out the dough with her "little roller thing" and helping Donald put all the vegetables on top. After they finished up and put the pizza in the oven, she and I worked together to make an apple crisp - one of the few recipes that I'm good at making - while Donald took some pics. Again, there was lots of mess but lots of fun. I think this is going to become a weekly event!
Looking sassy in Daddy's apron


She loved rolling out the dough!

She kept asking for a "cheesy bite"


T.C. helped to clean up any leftover cheesy bites


Ready for the oven!
More olives went on her fingers than on the pizza


Lots of cinnamon and sugar!
Can somebody please wash my hands???


Finished product - finally!






No comments: