Friday, August 01, 2008

Dinner at the Spaghetti Factory

Last night we celebrated that it was Thursday with a trip to my favorite restaurant, the Spaghetti Factory. I don't think we've been there since my 30th birthday in February. Of course, we arrived that time on a huge party bus with about 10 other couples. This time it was just the three of us. Emily was very excited to sit in the trolley for supper and even more excited about the velvet chairs in the lobby upholstered in her signature color - purple. Donald and I got some cute pictures of her before we had to carry her kicking and screaming out the door. Seems that she didn't appreciate other children sitting on those special purple chairs. I hope they cover sharing in nursery school...

Slurping up some goodness

Posing in the trolley


Those purple chairs
She looks like a little pinup girl
Wonder how much I weigh?


No comments: