Thursday, March 25, 2010

Disney!

OK, so I'm a bit behind in posting but I'm going to try to get caught up tonight! We traveled to Orlando in January because Donald competed in a soccer tournament there. We decided to make it a family trip and visit Disney while we were there. We had SUCH a great trip. It was Emily's first trip to Disney and our first trip in many years. We were fortunate to be there along with the Zoellers, our good friends, and all the kids had a wonderful time visiting the Magic Kingdom together. Take a look at the pictures - I think you'll be able to tell how much fun we all had together! Don't worry...you don't have to tell me that there were loads of pictures in the post. Why do you think I've avoided posting for so long? I've been at it for an hour now!

A surprise in the room when we arrived...FINALLY!

Absolutely loving the teacups

This is what FUN looks like!
You all know I don't like to drive! What am I doing in the driver's seat?
Pumped up for the Runaway Mine Train
One of several trips on the carousel

Loved the Flying Dumbos, as well
Gavin was too pooped to make it through dinner!
Feeling sassy with Daisy

Posing with Lilly - our newly adopted friend from the Animal Kingdom



Beautiful Butterfly!
I would have driven this bus home, if possible. I LOVED going through Asia!
Checking out the wildlife

Rocking out on the bongos at Epcot
Little Bride and Groom - Not sure why Em's pulling her shirt down in this photo
Sweet little mice!
Waiting for the ferry
A subtle reminder that we need to write our dissertations!
Having a picnic in the sun. What a delicious day!
Fun in the fountain

Jacked up pants because she got wet in the aforementioned fountain

Now it's Em's turn to be too pooped to sit up
Breakfast with Minnie on our last day

I love this expression!
He was wearing jamz. Very reminiscent of middle school for me.







Posing with his namesake

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the picture of Emily and Pocohantas?

Donald, Amanda, and Emily said...

She doesn't like Pocahontas!