Donald volunteered to work at the County Fair a few weeks ago and I took the girls along to spend the day while he worked. The day started off rough - I overestimated Emily's bravery in relation to park rides. I swear I thought she would enjoy the little roller coaster because she rode it last year! I spent the rest of the day ferrying the girls between the grown up rides in the back of the park for Abby to the smaller, gentler rides at the front of the park for Emily. Talk about blistered feet - and accidental sunburn, as well! They both enjoyed the animal exhibits and ended up haing a great day. I have to mention, too, that Abby was an incredible sport. She jammed herself into slow-poke rides that she was technically too big for just so that Emily would go along and ride something. What a sweetie!
1 comment:
When are you going to buy the chicks for the girls? Since we have the hamster, it is only fair..... I will check into wholesale places in the am.....
Post a Comment