I finally decided that we'd waited that we'd waited long enough and made an appointment with Auntie Shin to have Emily's hair cut for the first time. You can't really tell that much is missing, but it sure did make it easier to comb that mess out every night! There's a great picture book called Franny B. Kranny, There's a Bird in Your Hair! that I always think of when Emily's hair is especially tangled. There could be anything hiding in there! Auntie Yam was on hand to take pictures during the process. She really felt like a rock star once she was finished and had to pose for some shots while she swung her hair all around. Fabulous!
1 comment:
You failed to mention that Auntie Yam was strung out on steroids and cried, and was picking up little curls, by the way, where are mine??? Auntie Yam loves her Emmie, and loves to play beauty store, at least one of ours likes make up and hair stuff as much as I do!
Post a Comment