Donald and I took the girls to see the Fantasy in Lights at Callaway last week. Lots of fun, but extremely cold! We packed all manner of snacks and let them watch The Santa Clause (an oldie but a goodie) on the way down. They had a great time seeing the lights and meeting all the characters in the Christmas village. They enjoyed Santa but I think their favorite was the giant "numbcracker." So many possible jokes there! Merry Christmas to all of you!


Heading off!

Goofing around as we wait for our tickets to be called.

Scariest light display ever.

It's so much more fun when you wrap up in a blanket and hang your head out the window like a dog. At one point, Emily was shouting, "It's like we're in twinkle-land!"

Very snuggly gingerbread man.

That's not lipstick - it's candy cane residue.


Emily took this one. Fabulous photographer!

Getting sleepy - you can tell by the eyes.

Took three tries to get this picture.

There he is!

Not sure what the faces are all about -

The Nativity on the beach was beautiful; however, I thought I was going to lose the tips of my fingers to the cold.

Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment