Sunday, April 08, 2012

Happy Easter!

This Easter seemed a little more rushed than most (not sure why) and I didn't get as many pictures as I usually do.  We hosted Easter at the White House, which may be one reason why I didn't stay behind the camera too much. I was too busy rushing around doing other things!  We were sad that CiCi was too sick to join us but excited that Bobby, Liz, Amy, and Lane made the trip for Easter lunch.  Emily sticks like glue to Adam whenever he is around and it's been nice to have him here for a visit.  Hope your Easter was full of family and Reese's chocolate eggs!
Heading off to church in Palmetto


Fun with water guns - Donald showed her how to shoot people in the crotch.  Classic.


In between squirt gun escapades

Loving up on Adam before he heads back home to walk the dog
Posing with Ringo and John for Auntie Yam

Sweet picture at church.  Thanks, Yam!

No comments: