Donald and I took Emily for a trip to Serenbe for Spring Break. It's one of our favorite places to visit - so close to home, and yet an entire world away! I think this was the most fun trip we've ever taken there. We went on a hay ride and fed all of the animals in the morning. Emily and the other kids even got to gather the eggs that the Farmhouse cooked for breakfast that day! She spent some quality time chasing the goats and rabbits around their pens, climbed the fabulous tree house, did some great leaf rubbings, and even went for an ill-fated canoe ride with Donald. I (luckily) stayed on shore for that one. All in all, a wonderful "stay-cation" full of incredible food, beautiful sights, and loads of fun. Enjoy the pictures!
| Excited to be cozied up in her bed at the Guest House |
| Wonderful new gardens patterned after their labyrinth - think I can do this at the White House? |
| Oreo the baby goat who thinks he's a dog |
| Going for a ride in the leaky boat - This was before the canoe ride and the impromptu swim. |
| Smores time at the bonfire |
| It was pure luck that I took this picture of the bonfire sparks - not real photographic skills. Cool, though, right? |
| Early morning feeding the horses |
| Having so much fun with all of her new friends! |
| Hope you enjoyed the breakfast frittata! |
| Mr. Robert caught her a chicken. |
| Getting friendly with a bunny |
| Love this tree house! |
| Trampoline time |
| She's got mad skills! |
| Getting ready to head home |
No comments:
Post a Comment