Emily and Abby traveled back in time again this year at the Providence Marketplace. So much fun! They always enjoy getting to ride the camel and make all the funky crafts that the marketplace has to offer. You know that I'm scheming for a way to bring that big loom home with me - I just haven't found a purse big enough to sneak it away in yet. I could be weaving all my own clothes at home on that thing! The chicken legs are always a big hit with my little carnivore and the sugar cookies are Abby's favorite. They came home with full bellies and a bag full of fun stuff they made. Hope you enjoy the pictures!
 |
| Trying to peg Goliath |
 |
| Pressing out some olive oil |
 |
| Stomping of the grapes! Don't worry - they're rubber! |
 |
| I hope they remembered to pay their taxes! |
No comments:
Post a Comment