One of the delights of having a little girl is getting to play beauty shop pretty much 24/7. Emily is remarkably patient and lets me try out all sorts of goofy hairstyles and braids on her. I recently read about sock curlers via my favorite website,
Pinterest (what a time-sucker that place is!) and decided to try it out. The results were incredible! I've tortured Emily with pink sponge curlers in the past but think that I'm going to stick with socks from here on out. Her hair is naturally curly to begin with (although the weight of it kind of drags the curl out now) so it always holds a curl really well. So proud that my Pinteresting worked out! That's not always the case, as
this blog illustrates! You can see the original post about sock curls
here. An FYI - I decided to use multiple socks instead of one and clip them in place with hair barrettes. Hope you're having a good hair day!
 |
| Ready for bedtime - much more comfortable than curlers! |
 |
| Finished product...a headfull of bouncy curls! |
No comments:
Post a Comment