In a fit of temporary insanity, Amy and I took the girls to Chuck E. Cheese today. We've discovered the secret to a successful visit - bring lots of coupons and get there before 3:00. Hardly anyone was there and the girls could run around and play without lots of confusion, plus we didn't end up spending a fortune. They had a great time shooting hoops, riding roller coasters, and playing ski ball. Abby was the big ticket winner of the day and came home with a great lunchbox and hot pink hair extension. Mim's going to love that when she gets back from her trip! Emily won a new ball and a sucker, which she considered the greatest prize she's gotten in a while. It will be a shame when she stops being satisfied with simple things like suckers! All in all, we had a great time and got lots of great pictures. I couldn't pick, so I decided to post them all. See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment