Friday, April 25, 2008

Random Pics

We've taken a bunch of cute pictures lately that I wanted to post and share. They don't necessarily have a theme but I just thought they were too fun not to put out for you all to see. Emily and I are at home together today and I'm taking a second to blog while she tears apart the toy basket (which I just put back together, by the way!). Hope you enjoy this peek into The White House!Having some strawberry shortcake with the Andersons over Spring Break. Notice the pink makeup on her cheek? She and Rachel played beauty shop all evening!
"Helping" Mimi by ironing blankets with the new iron Papa made her to go with her washing machine. Who knew that toy irons were so hard to find? We looked all over with no results so Papa finally made us one.
Chilling out at her new favorite place, the Kiddie Castle Park.
She's learned to dangle, which scares me to death!
I'm so glad that Emily loves to read! We've been reading The Kissing Hand for a few days. She loves to hear about Chester the raccoon going to school and giving kisses to his raccoon Mommy.


No comments: