Thursday, April 24, 2008
Hat Hair
Emily had fun this afternoon playing around with a cowboy hat that I wore to work yesterday. I am part of the Relay for Life team and we've been doing fundraisers all year long; this week is a dress-up week and yesterday was hat day. You all know I love a hat and apparently my daughter is cut from the same cloth. She wore this hat around all afternoon and then insisted on wearing it over to Mimi and Papa's house to deliver their anniversary gift. These pictures were too cute not to share, especially the last one. It shows the bad hat hair that curly-headed girls can get after wearing a hat for too long! And by the way, those are five of my elastic headbands that she's wearing around her neck like necklaces. Again, she wore them all afternoon and it was really difficult to convince her that sleeping in them was not a good idea. Two-year-olds!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment