Because I cooked supper tonight, Donald was sweet enough to do the dishes while Emily and I had a little girl time together. By the way, you read correctly - I cooked supper! Don't be so surprised. Emily and I snuggled in front of the fire while I gave her a pedicure. While Donald and I were on the cruise at Christmas, she got her first toenail painting at Mimi and Papa's house - purple, of course! They've been redone several times since then, but were looking a little ratty so I convinced her to let me update her look. I don't have any purple, but she agreed to let me paint them pink - just until I can go out and buy some purple polish! We had a good time and stayed toasty in front of the fire - a bonus in this shivery weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment