Donald and I took a mini-vacation to Serenbe last week and had a wonderful time. Even though we only stayed overnight, it's hard not to become addicted to all of that beautiful scenery and incredible food. We went last year around the same time and I made friends with some beautiful black piglets. No piglets this year, but one friend at the barn seemed awfully fond of me, so perhaps he was one of the babies who remembers me from our last trip! We had a delicious dinner and breakfast at the Farmhouse, bought some wine and chocolate in the community, had a lovely lunch at the Blue Eyed Daisy bakeshop with a group of red hat ladies (I LOVE them!) and toured through several open houses before heading back home to see our sweetie. When we win the lottery, I'm planning on putting down stakes there. You're all welcome to come and visit any time!
Lovely view from our porch
My favorite picture!
Such a friendly guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment