I took both of the girls to swim lessons for the first time this week. They were both really excited to swim - but not so excited to have to wear the mandatory swim cap. Thankfully, Miss Betsy showed us the easy trick to getting the cap on without pulling all of their hair out. Too bad I didn't know this trick before I put the caps on them for the first time! Abby had a great time on her first lesson and was swimming around like a pro without any floaties by the end of the hour. Emily, in true Emily style, had a bit of stage fright and "missed" me for most of the lesson (even though I was only ten feet away the entire time!). Fortuntely, the second lesson went better. She must have started believing that absence makes the heart grow fonder. At any rate, swimming makes for a wonderful nap time later- good sleep for the girls, quiet reading time for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment