Sunday, June 02, 2013

Field Day!

Best day of the year - Field Day!  Emily and her class had a great time at Field Day this year.  Our PE teacher puts on a great event - the students really enjoy all of the activities she plans.  I remember Field Day being pretty scary for someone as non-athletic as I am; however, our Field Day has activities that everyone can enjoy.  Great weather - not too hot, like last year - and loads of fun. Our principal even got doused with a cooler of water at the end of the day.  Great way to round out the school year!
Parachute games were always my favorite part of field day!

This was right before I joined the tug of war lineup.  We didn't win, but we tried really hard!  I think Emily was proud of me for joining in with the other moms.


No comments: