While working on a photo project tonight, I ran across some oldies but goodies and wanted to share. Hope you enjoy!
![]() |
| Check out her tiny pigtails! |
| Brand spanking new. |
| She had escaped from a diaper change for this picture. |
| I MISS the Old Spaghetti Factory! |
![]() |
| She figured out that bubble bath plus jacuzzi jets equals huge bubbles. |
![]() |
| She still eats olives this way from time to time. |
| I think drinking from the hose is supposed to be bad for you, but we all did it and survived, so whatever. |
| Loving the pompadour. |
| Lunch after her baptism |
| The Easter bunny came! And he brought a huge head of hair! |
| Fashionista in Mommy's sunglasses |
| Strung out on birthday cupcakes |
| First go-around with soccer |
| Pre-K graduation |
![]() |
| Wild Animal Safari. She had so much fun! |
![]() |
| She's going to hate me for this. |





No comments:
Post a Comment