Donald, Emily, and I had a Saturday filled with adventures today. I woke up and spent the morning at Plumyumi Spa, courtesy of my Mother's Day gift (I took my time about using this one and really shouldn't have - I had a wonderful time!). While I was gone, Donald and Emily played with the doll house and even unearthed a doughnut in the playroom left over from her birthday party. A major archeological find! Once I got home, we all took a big nap and then headed out for some fun. First stop was the Farmer's Market to pick up some veggies for supper. Emily got to practice her Spanish - she can say "Thank you" and "I love beans" (Dora the Explorer and Mommy are helping her with her language skills.) Then we headed to Krispy Kreme in Riverdale for a snack. Emily was fascinated by the doughnut machine - especially when the doughnuts "take a shower in frosting." After a trip to Publix, we headed home for some much-needed rest. Gotta run - supper's almost ready!
Does Paula Deen have a recipe for cactus leaves?
Choosing some peanuts - her favorites. She can't say "cacahuate" yet, though.
An enormous bite!
No comments:
Post a Comment