I know, I know...it's only been nearly two months since our little girl turned four! I'm finally grabbing a few minutes to catch up on a few posts. Sorry it has taken me so long! Emily had a wonderful birthday this year. We celebrated her fourth birthday along with another important milestone...her first children's party! We were a bit nervous to take on this task but felt like it was time. Emily asked for a purple butterfly party with her friends this year. They jumped in the inflatable jumper (fun for kids AND adults!), trooped in and out of the house eating strawberries and wheat thins, and had a fantastic time chowing down on purple cotton candy courtesy of Donald and Papa John. It was a wonderful day! I highly recommend the cotton candy machine - we even sent bags of it home with the kids because we had so much! We had a cookout the next day for adults and family. And then yet another celebration on the actual day of her birthday with cupcakes from me and Donald. A weekend of celebrating! Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Two sweeties!
No comments:
Post a Comment