Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fun at the Fair

While Donald helped the GYSTC by selling tickets at the Coweta Fair this weekend, I took both girls to the Fair to see the sights. We had an excellent time trying out all of the different rides, eating some divine corndogs, and petting lots of animals at the livestock barn. Emily was very brave about going on the rides, as was Abby. Also, I learned that it takes about ten minutes to completely dry out a child's wet sock underneath a bathroom hand dryer. An exciting day!

Glad I brought along scarves and hats. Brrr!

We rode the merry-go-round about four times!




Loved the roller coaster!

Emily bailed on this ride at the last minute. Brave Abby!

She thought this car was jazzy.

Only eight days old!

Emily asked if this is where turkey comes from. I didn't want to go into too much detail about that.
Hee haw! They were careful with this one - Remember that Abby was bitten by the donkey on a preK field trip!

All tuckered out

No comments: